2008年8月20日星期三

In CHINA Now!!!

So I'm in Beijing! This was one of the longest days of my life but did I slept through more than half of the flight from Vancouver to Beijin. Plus the in-flight entertainment was GREAT! Allen, his father, and the the driver picked me up after I made it throught coustoms and baggage. Then, this afternoon we have been busy just doing random things like eating dinner, shopping for house slippers, going to a near by park and then visiting a lake which is actually the water which serves most of Beijing. Anyway, it is late and I'm exhausted, it is only 8pm, so i'll head to bed soon. Tomorrow I think we are going to see the Summer Palace. I think it will rain but that will be fine.
yours,
Alexandra

PS: the weather today was great, just on the warm side of perfect

没有评论: